Grrr. I got up to the ribbing of my second endpaper mitt today. Only to discover this:
I’m a bit too annoyed to count properly, but I think I put in a whole extra pattern repeat before increasing for the thumb. I will have to un-do about half of this one.
I managed to get my second sleeve on the pink jumper done though and the rest is all sewn up. I don’t like making up, but I really had to know how the design was going to look when it was together. The second sleeve is now blocking and I’ll be able to sew it up tomorrow I hope. Will post photos as soon as I can.
I’m going to cast on my sister’s shrug finally and try to forget what a mess I made of the mitts for a day or two.