Here’s my Beaufort the third. I decided not do a wip post but to just get on with finishing it. I didn’t lose any yarn overs when I frogged back so I was grateful for that.
It looks a bit more stretched than the last one because it’s already been worn a couple of times. This may be my favourite project so far. It’s got me more compliments in the 3 days it’s been finished than on any of my other projects. I hope the ribbing bounces back a bit when it’s washed, but because of the silk content it may not.
The details are exactly the same as the last one. I tried to add an extra pattern repeat height-wise but didn’t have enough yarn.
I have a second FO to share with you:
And I cast on for something else for myself. Another Argosy. It’s in RYC cashsoft 4-ply.
Merry Christmas everyone!