Posted by: Moggle | January 13, 2008

Shrug finished

It seems like I’ve been working on this shrug for ages but it is finally finished!

The neck ribbing was a killer – 225 stitches to pick up and then k3p2 ribbing increasing to p3. I managed to pick up 250 stitches to start with so did some k2togs to get it down to 225.

This is pre-blocking.

ss851297.jpg

This frees me up to cast on for something else. I am deciding between the branching out for my mil, monkey socks with the gorgeous sea wool and a koolhaas hat. I wound the suri merino, basic merino and sea wool in to balls yesterday afternoon. They do look much prettier in the skein. The Suri merino is sooooo soft!

ss851301.jpg

I wanted to see how the sea wool would look crocheted so I did a swatch.

ss851299.jpg

I like it.

Advertisements

Responses

  1. Lovely shrug.

    I like it all crocheted up too. 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: