I guess it wasn’t a good idea to work on the first row of the tangled yoke cable at the same time as watching a james bond film. I somehow missed the decrease row before the cable setup row. It took me half the film to work half the setup row (with 1 stitch in to 5 increases) before I realised I’d made a mistake.
I had to tink that, and then worked the decreases. Then I messed up on the first cable row and had to do more tinking. I hate tinking cables!
Finally all seems to be going ok and I’m on about row 6 of the chart. The cables are taking shape nicely. I’m only working on it in the evenings because it’s too big to take to work.
Sorry for the fuzzy photo, my camera was misbehaving today!
I’m working on my Hedera sock at work and actually making good progress. I did the 14 lace repeats on the leg and weighed my yarn and still had 94 of 115g left. I decided I could try to do a couple of extra lace repeats, but now I’m concerned that’s a bad idea.
Did lots of dyeing on the weekend including space/kettle dyeing some bfl/silk roving. I’m currently spinning up one of the batches to test it out.
*Actually it was ‘from russia with love’ but we watched Dr No a few nights before and it seemed a much better post title